It's getting colder and colder now! I am loving it! Nothing beats wrapping up in a thick scarf, big coat and boots and braving the outdoors! I love everything about this time of the year and the main thing is everything in the shops! I have been eyeing up quite a few things and I thought today would be perfect to do a wish list!
1. The first thing is this stunning coat from Aquascutum. Priced at £225. I really love this fitted style jacket, it goes with everything and the detailing is stunning. I love the collar with the pop of checkered! Sometimes in the winter I don't want something too heavy, such as if I'm going to be in the car for ages. I think this would be an amazing investment and would take me right up to spring! There is something about getting a new jacket in Autumn, I always get really excited and this piece is doing that for me! They have so many amazing coats this year, you can see them here.
2. Next is this stunning dress, again from Aquascutum. This costs £195. I do love a dress this time of the year, you can't beat it with some comfy leggings or pretty tights and boots! I really like the style of this dress, it's fitted at the top and then falls down into an a-line skirt. It's in navy which makes a change from black for me!
3. You can't get into winter without a lovely candle. The new Zoella Lifestyle Range looks amazing but the candles are the bits that are getting me excited! Lazy Days £10 sounds so lovely with a blend of fresh linen and cotton! I do love the smell of fresh washing on a crisp morning so I need it!
4. Boots are my best friend this time of the year. I have quite a few pairs at the moment, but you always need more, right? These Red Suedette Chelsea boots from New Look are right up my street. They are so chunky and with black jeans tucked in you have a winner! They cost £27.99 so they are a steal!
5. I am loving the embroidered style, I think it can really change a look and I spotted the best pair of jeans the other day in Primark! These black jeans with a flower detail both sides cost only £17.00. They feel so comfy and the quality is amazing! I wish they had my size! I will be back pretty jeans!
6. Kat Von D is now in the UK! I am so excited! I have been waiting ages as I can't buy makeup without trying it, since I have made so many mistakes in the past! I have got my eye on the Innerstellar Palette costing £36. I love the dark shades with the shimmer and I know all the looks I would create! I do love a smokey eye!
7. This list would not be complete without a highlighter and this one is the new Sleek Cleopatra Kiss costing £9.99. I have their other one which I am obsessed by so I know I will love this one! I love the gold tones so with two baked powders and two creams you can create the look you are going for! I know the pigment of this is going to be amazing, like their other palettes!
That's my Autumn/Winter wish list!
What are you lusting over at the moment?
Let me know down below!
this post is a collaborative but as always all opinions are my own